WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Why I have decided not to write stories

It was a lazy afternoon. Luivarch Guillard, a 22 year old man, freshly graduated from the University of Worthless Skills, woke up from his siesta with a jolt. Rubbing  his left eye ferociously, he got up from his bed, and headed towards the kitchen.
BANG! His door greeted him angrily. After a couple more Good Afternoons with the table and the dresser, and a heated exchange with the fridge, he collapsed on the sofa. Yawning, he turned on the TV. "You haven't paid last month's cable, get a job loser!", his TV hissed, in much kinder words though. Luivarch stared at it blankly. After 10 minutes of numbness, he blinked.


The above paragraph is an excerpt of what I wrote when I was a kid. And I know I am no better even now. Unless I want my readers to make their therapists rich, I will not attempt to write any more stories or any piece of fiction.

Here's a potato pizza for today, I didn't know it was a thing!

potato pizza
Potato Pizza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment